Sometimes when experiencing an issue with Hubdoc, we recommend clearing your Cache and/or Cookies as a first step to resolving the issue.
You can do this in any browser on Android, iOS and Web. For this article, we will provide the step-by-step instructions on how to clear cache and cookies using Google Chrome.
How To Clear Your Cache Using Google Chrome:
1. Open Chrome and in the top right corner of your browser toolbar, click More.
2. Hover over More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
3. In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cached images and files.
4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose the beginning of time to delete everything.
5. Select Clear browsing data.
How To Clear Your Cache Using Safari:
1. Click on Safari in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
2. Select Preferences….
3. Click on Manage Website Data… under the "Privacy" tab.
4. Click Remove All.
5. A warning will pop up asking you to confirm. Click Remove Now.
6. Select Done and exit the preferences menu.
Refresh your page to see if the issue persists. If this doesn't resolve the issue please contact us at email@example.com, and provide as many details or screen shots as possible!