Edit the Hubdoc Organization Details and Hubdoc Email settings
Summary: You might want to add or edit various details of your Organization within your Hubdoc account, including your Company name, Base Currency and Hubdoc Email Address.
To access and edit your Organization information:
- Login to your Hubdoc account
- Click on Accounts
- Select the Organization page
Here you can edit the following information:
- Company: The company name should reflect the company utilizing the account for their books.
- Base Currency: The base currency should reflect the currency in which the majority of your purchases are made.
- Date Format: The date format should reflect the format used in your country or where the majority of your purchases are made.
Customize your Hubdoc Email
Each Hubdoc account has a unique, customizable email address that is used to send documents into Hubdoc. This address always ends in @app.hubdoc.com. We recommend changing the prefix of this email to something easier to remember, like the company name associated with the account.
Here are some additional Helpdesk articles that you might find useful:
- Emailing Documents into Hubdoc
- Create a Document from both the attachment(s) and the body of the email
- Turning Off Data Extraction