- Use the Hubdoc mobile app to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it or you're locked out of your account.
WARNING | This article explains how to change your Hubdoc login details if you use separate logins for Xero and Hubdoc. If you use single sign on (SSO) for Xero and Hubdoc, change your Xero login details instead (Xero Central website).
To reset your password using the Hubdoc mobile app:
- Open the Hubdoc app on your device.
- Tap Sign in with email.
- Tap Forgot password.
- Enter the email address you use for your Hubdoc organisation, then tap Reset Password.
- In your email inbox, find the email from Hubdoc Support (email@example.com) to reset your password. If you can't find the email, check your junk or spam folders.
- In the email, click Reset Password.
- Enter your new password, then click Set Password. The password must be a minimum of nine characters, including letters, numbers and at least one special character.
All done! You’ve reset your password.