Add Multiple Organizations
Summary: Learn how to set up multiple Hubdoc Organizations for a client with multiple companies
- Create multiple Hubdoc Organizations for a client
- Set up access to the multiple Hubdoc Organizations through 1 Hubdoc account
Hubdoc integrates with each accounting platform on a 1-to-1 basis. If a client has multiple companies with separate accounts on their accounting platform, each company will need its own Hubdoc Organization
Create multiple Hubdoc Organizations for a client
Each Hubdoc Organization must have a unique email address associated with the account. The use of an email alias or another email address of the client is required for this workflow.
- Create the Hubdoc Organization for your client’s Company #1. This can be your client’s primary Hubdoc account. The name of Company #1 can be added to the Organization tab.
- Create a new Hubdoc Organization for your client’s Company #2 using a unique email address.
Set up access to the multiple Hubdoc Organizations
The client can toggle between multiple Hubdoc Organizations
- Add the Hubdoc Organization associated with your client’s Company #1 as a User to the Hubdoc account associated with Company #2. Learn more about adding Users.
Questions? Raise a case on Xero Central. If you don't have a Xero login, click here.