If you are an accountant or bookkeeper and you'd like to delete a client's Hubdoc account, please follow these directions.
Please Note: This will permanently delete your client's Hubdoc account. You will not be able to recover any information or documents associated with this account.
If you would like to stop paying for the account and keep the documents on Hubdoc, you can downgrade your client's account instead.
1. Log in to Hubdoc.
2. Click into the account that you want to delete.
3. Click the 'Accounts' link in the top right corner.
4. Click on the 'Profile' tab.
5. Click on the red 'Delete Account' button in the bottom left corner.
6. Enter the email address associated with your client's Hubdoc account and click 'Delete Account'.