Each Hubdoc account is assigned a unique Hubdoc email address that can be used to send documents without having to log in to Hubdoc. During the setup process, it is recommended that you personalize the account's unique Hubdoc email address to include in your client's onboarding package. Make sure that the personalized email will be easy to remember for your client; for example, email@example.com.
To personalize the unique Hubdoc email address associated with the Hubdoc account:
1. Log in to Hubdoc and select the appropriate client's account.
2. Click the Gear Icon in the top right corner and then into the 'Organization' tab.
3. Under the heading 'Uploading files via email', click 'Edit' beside the email address
4. Personalize it for your client and click 'Save Changes' in the bottom right of the window.
5. Click 'Copy to Clipboard' beside the updated unique Hubdoc email address, and save it in the client's onboarding package and information.
To easily access your unique email address after personalization:
- Click the Upload Document button in the top bar of your Hubdoc dashboard.
- Locate the unique Hubdoc email at the bottom of the page under Submit by email and click Copy to Clipboard.