My Documents Did Not Publish To SmartVault
Here is a list of common reasons why a document might not push to SmartVault:
If you would like to connect to SmartVault for the first time, click here.
1) Is the SmartVault account a guest account?
- SmartVault guest accounts will have limitations. Documents can only be publish with the folder structure "All documents in one folder" because a guest account does not have the ability to create folders.
2) Is the folder destination copied exactly in the correct format including capitals and spaces?
- The folder name must be copied exactly as it is displayed in SmartVault. Including spaces and special characters. Ex."Nick's Vault/Support Folder"
3) Has the document been published before?
- If the document indicates it has been published the past, it will not publish again, even if the file has been deleted in SmartVault. To publish a document again, click "republish" under the SmartVault integration, on the edit details page.
4) Is the folder destination within a QuickBooks Online folder?
- Folders and files can not be created within the Quickbooks folder structure in SmartVault.
Questions? Raise a case on Xero Central. If you don't have a Xero login, click here.