Here is a list of common reasons why a document might not push to SmartVault:
1) Connected to a SmartVault guest account?
- SmartVault guest accounts have limitations. Documents can only publish to SmartVault using the folder structure "All documents in one folder". This is because guest accounts lack permission to create folders within SmartVault.
2) Is the folder destination copied exactly in the correct format including capital letters and spaces?
- The folder name must be copied exactly as it is displayed in SmartVault. Including spaces and special characters. Ex."Nick's Vault/Support Folder"
3) Has the document been published before?
- If the document indicates it has been published the past, it will not publish again, even if the file has been deleted in SmartVault. To publish a document again, click "republish" under the SmartVault integration, in the edit data page.
4) Is the folder destination within a QuickBooks Online folder?
- Folders and files can not be created within the Quickbooks folder structure in SmartVault.