Remove a User from Hubdoc Organization
Summary: Learn how to remove a user from a Hubdoc Organization
- Remove a user from a Hubdoc Organization
Only the primary user or a user with the Manage Users permission on a Hubdoc Organization are able to remove users on an account.
To remove a user:
1. Log in to the Hubdoc Organization you would like grant access to.
2. Select the gear icon in the top left corner of the account.
3. Click Users.
4. Click the ellipses (“...”) icon to the beside the user you would like to remove from the organization.
5. Select Revoke Access and confirm.
Once removed, the user will no longer have access to your Hubdoc Organization.
Questions? Raise a case on Xero Central. If you don't have a Xero login, click here.