To delete a Hubdoc account permanently, follow the instructions below. Learn how to downgrade an account if you would like to stop paying for an account and keep the documents on Hubdoc.
Please Note: Deleting an account will permanently remove all data and documents from our system. You will not be able to recover any of this information or uploaded documents once it has been deleted.
1. Log in to Hubdoc.
2. Click the Gear Icon in the top right corner.
3. Select the Profile & Security tab.
4. Click the red Delete Account button at the bottom of the page. If you do not see this button, then it is likely you do not have permission to delete the account.
5. As a precaution, Hubdoc requires you to re-enter the email address associated with the Hubdoc account to confirm deletion.
6. Click Delete Account to confirm.