Summary: Learn how to grant Advisor access to your Hubdoc Organization
- Add a user with Advisor access to Hubdoc Organization
Add a user with Advisor access to your Hubdoc Organization
Advisor access on a Hubdoc Organization allows for full access to the organization with the permission to upload, view and publish documents and manage connections, users and organization settings.
If you are inviting your accountant or bookkeeper to your organization, we strongly suggest that you grant them this role. This ensures that they can link your organization to their practice in Hubdoc.
Please note that you will not be able to downgrade their permission later, only revoke their access.
To add a user with Advisor access:
1. Log in to the Hubdoc Organization you would like grant access to.
2. Select the gear icon in the top left corner of the account.
3. Click Users.
4. Click Invite A User and enter the user’s email address.
5. Select the Accountant/Bookkeeper role.
6. Click Sent Invite