Hubdoc will automatically configure and publish a document to Xero when autosync is configured and enabled for a particular supplier. This will eliminate the need to review and publish the document manually. As soon as a document has been fetched or uploaded, and the supplier recognized, it will be published to Xero.
There are two ways to set up an autosync configuration:
Configure an autosync using the Manage Account page:
1. Log into Hubdoc and click on the Gear Icon.
2. Select the Suppliers tab.
3. Select a supplier from the Manage Accounts list.
4. Select the account (blue text) under the supplier name.
5. Click the Configure rules for Xero checkbox.
6. Enter the data fields to configure rules for the supplier.
7. Select the autosync checkbox.
8. Scroll down and click Save Changes to set the supplier configuration.
Configure an autosync using the edit data bar:
1. Select the appropriate document from Hubdoc.
2. Open the Edit Data bar by clicking on the pencil icon (on the right hand side of the screen).
3. Select Configure under the Xero connection.
4. Configure the document by entering the data fields.
5. Select the autosync checkbox.
6. Click Publish to push the document to Xero and save the autosync.