Hubdoc will automatically configure and publish a document to QBO when autosync is configured and enabled for a particular supplier. This will eliminate the need to review and publish the document manually. As soon as a document has been fetched or uploaded, and the supplier recognized, it will be published to QBO.
There are two ways to set up an autosync configuration:
Configure an autosync using the 'Manage Accounts' page:
1. Log into Hubdoc and click on the Gear Icon.
2. In the Manage Accounts area, select the Suppliers tab.
3. Select the appropriate Supplier.
4. Select the account name/number under the supplier name.
5. Click the Configure rules for QBO checkbox.
6. Enter the data fields to configure rules for the supplier.
7. Select the autosync checkbox.
8. Click Save to set the supplier configuration.
Configure an autosync using the edit data bar:
1. Select the appropriate document from Hubdoc.
2. Open the edit data bar (on the right hand side of the screen).
3. Select Configure under the QBO connection.
4. Configure the document by entering the data fields.
5. Select the autosync checkbox.
6. Click 'Publish' to push the document to QBO and save the autosync.