Hubdoc will automatically configure and publish a document to QBO when autosync is configured and enabled for a particular supplier. This will eliminate the need to review and publish the document manually. As soon as a document has been fetched or uploaded, and the supplier recognized, it will be published to QBO.
There are two ways to set up an autosync configuration:
Configure an autosync using the 'Manage Accounts' page:
1. Log into Hubdoc and select 'Accounts'.
2. Click 'Manage Accounts' and the 'Manual Accounts' tab.
3. Select a supplier from the 'Manage Accounts' list.
4. Select the account name/number under the supplier name.
5. Click the 'Configure rules for QBO' checkbox.
6. Enter the data fields to configure rules for the supplier.
7. Select the autosync checkbox.
8. Click 'Save' to set the supplier configuration.
Configure an autosync using the edit data bar:
1. Select the appropriate document from Hubdoc.
2. Open the edit data bar (on the right hand side of the screen).
3. Select 'Configure' under the QBO connection.
4. Configure the document by entering the data fields.
5. Select the autosync checkbox.
6. Click 'Publish' to push the document to QBO and save the autosync.