If you'd prefer to scan documents to a folder on your computer and then drag and drop them into Hubdoc, you can use ScanSnap to streamline this process for you.
- When ScanSnap is opened, click on the top left corner of the screen and open the 'Settings' bar.
- Make sure that you have 'Use Quick Menu' in the top left corner selected.
- Open your scanner, click the scan button and feed document(s) through.
- When the following screen appears click Finish Scanning. Note: you can scan up to 10 documents to Hubdoc at a time using this method.
- The quick menu will appear. Select 'Scan to Folder'.
- When the 'Scan to Folder' menu page has opened, click on 'Browse' and then select the appropriate destination folder.
- You can then choose where you would like this folder to be located and what it will be called. For example, my folder is located in the 'Documents' section of the computer, and I have named it 'Hubdoc Receipts'. You will then 'create' the folder, and then click 'choose' so that it is recognised as your preferred destination for the files.
- You will then be returned to this screen and will click on the 'Save' button. This folder is now the destination of your scanned ScanSnap documents.
- The documents will then be available in the selected folder. You can then simply drag and drop these into Hubdoc and we'll start extracting these for you.
Have more questions? Submit a request