Multi-Page PDF Splitting
Split multi-page PDFs into individual documents in Hubdoc!
There are two convenient ways to use our Multi-Page PDF Splitting feature: via our web application or via email.
Via Web Application
- Click the Upload Document button.
- You will be presented with two options :
- Standard Document Upload (your file contains a single document) and
- Multi-Page PDF Split (your file contains multiple documents, with one document per page – PDFs only).
- Select Multi-Page PDF Split.
- Drag and drop or click Browse to upload a PDF containing multiple pages. Hubdoc will split the multi-page PDF into individual documents (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
- Use your unique intake email address (ending in @app.hubdoc.com) to send multi-page PDF documents to Hubdoc for splitting. Add #split in the subject line to let Hubdoc know you’d like to split the PDF. For more information on emailing documents into Hubdoc, click here.
- Voila! Your PDF will automatically split into individual documents upon being emailed to Hubdoc (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
Questions? Raise a case on Xero Central. If you don't have a Xero login, click here.