Split multi-page PDFs into individual documents in Hubdoc!
There are two convenient ways to use our Multi-Page PDF Splitting feature: via our web application or via email.
Via Web Application
- Click the Upload Document button.
- You will be presented with two options :
- Standard Document Upload (your file contains a single document) and
- Multi-Page PDF Split (your file contains multiple documents, with one document per page – PDFs only).
- Select Multi-Page PDF Split.
- Drag and drop or click Browse to upload a PDF containing multiple pages. Hubdoc will split the multi-page PDF into individual documents (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
- Use your unique intake email address (ending in @app.hubdoc.com) to send multi-page PDF documents to Hubdoc for splitting. Add #split in the subject line to let Hubdoc know you’d like to split the PDF. For more information on emailing documents into Hubdoc, click here.
- Voila! Your PDF will automatically split into individual documents upon being emailed to Hubdoc (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
Questions? Get in touch with our Support Team.