Split multi-page PDFs into individual documents in Hubdoc!
There are two convenient ways to use our Multi-Page PDF Splitting feature: via our web application or via email.
Via Web Application
- Click the ‘Add Receipt’ button.
- You will be presented with the option to drag and drop/upload one of the following types of files: Single Item File (your file contains a single document) or Multi-Page File (your file contains multiple documents, with one document per page – PDFs only).
- Select Multi-Page PDF.
- Drag and drop or upload a PDF containing multiple pages. Hubdoc will split the multi-page PDF into individual documents (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
- Use your unique intake email address (ending in @app.hubdoc.com) to send multi-page PDF documents to Hubdoc for splitting. Add #split in the subject line to let Hubdoc know you’d like to split the PDF.
- Voila! Your PDF will automatically split into individual documents upon being emailed to Hubdoc (up to 50 pages), ready for data extraction and coding.
Have more questions? Submit a request