Summary: Learn how collaborators can update their own account’s profile settings
- Access your own Hubdoc account
- Update your profile information
- Change your password and set up two-factor authentication for your account
Access your Hubdoc account
As a collaborator, when you log in to Hubdoc, you will automatically be brought into the account which you have been granted access to. This allows you to view and work with that company’s documents.
If you would like to update your profile settings (e.g., name, company name, and email) or add two-factor authentication to your account, navigate to your own Hubdoc account.
- Log in to Hubdoc.
- Select the stack icon (or business name) in the top left corner of the account.
- Click My Hubdoc.
- From the Organizations page, click the dropdown menu in the top right corner, and then click Settings.
Update profile settings
You will now be toggled into your collaborator account’s settings. This is where you can update your profile information such as name, company name, and login email.
Update account security
To update your password and set up two-factor authentication for your account, click on the Security tab.
Toggle between Hubdoc accounts
You can toggle between Hubdoc accounts that you have been granted access to.
- Click on the stack icon.
- Select the appropriate company name from the dropdown menu.