Complimentary Tax Season Promotion Terms and Conditions
Hubdoc Complimentary Tax Season Promotion
- This promotion (complimentary until July 1, 2020) is only available to new clients added by Hubdoc Partners based in Canada and the US. The promotion eligibility period is April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020. New clients added during the promotion eligibility period will automatically qualify for this promotion. Any new clients added between April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020 will not be counted towards Hubdoc’s wholesale pricing tiers until the promotional period has ended. You can add as many clients as you would like during the promotion eligibility period. The promotional period will take effect for qualifying clients immediately. You can remove clients added within the promotion eligibility period at any time with no penalty. Please note, this promotional rate is only available to small businesses through an accountant or bookkeeper. If a small business signs up for Hubdoc directly, the promotional rate will not apply. If you are a new Hubdoc Partner, please use the sign up form to create an account and start adding clients. If you already have a Hubdoc Partner account for your practice, please add clients using your existing partner account.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, new clients added by Hubdoc Partners between April 1, 2020 and April 6, 2020 will be required to pay the entire monthly subscription price for April, but will be issued a refund for that period.
- After the relevant promotional period expires, Hubdoc’s then-current list price will apply. Hubdoc reserves the right to change its list price, charges and billing terms at any time at its sole discretion.
- This promotion cannot be used for any clients who are already signed up to Hubdoc or be combined with any other offers.
- Terms, pricing, features and support are subject to change by Hubdoc at any time without notice. Hubdoc reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
- This promotion is valid for Canada and US based Partners only.
Questions? Raise a case on Xero Central. If you don't have a Xero login, click here.