- Publish an individual document to BILL as it’s uploaded into Hubdoc, or set all documents for a particular supplier to publish automatically.
TIP | If your Hubdoc organisation is connected to BILL and QuickBooks Online, find out which integration it’s best to publish your document to.
Manually publish a single document to BILL
Before you start, make sure your Hubdoc organisation is connected to BILL, then:
- Find and open the document in Hubdoc.
- To the right of the document, click Edit Document to open the data toolbar.
- Under Transaction Details, confirm the extracted data is correct or update it as required.
- Under Destinations, click Bill.com, then configure the supplier rules for the document. This will determine how the document will appear in BILL:
- Document Type – select Bill.
- Supplier – select the supplier the document is from.
- Account – select the appropriate chart of account.
- Description – (optional) enter any additional information about this document you’d like to publish to BILL.
- To apply these settings to all future documents for this supplier, select the Save configuration checkbox. Select Autosync to automatically publish the documents straight to BILL once they’re configured.
- Click Publish to publish the document to BILL.
The document will now show in BILL with the source document attached, ready for you to approve.
Automatically publish all a supplier's documents to Bill.com
Once your Hubdoc organisation is connected to BILL, set up Hubdoc to automatically publish documents from a particular supplier to BILL.
- On the Hubdoc dashboard, click the settings icon.
- In the Manage Accounts tab, select the Suppliers tab, then click the supplier account you want to publish documents from.
- Under Integrations, select the Send to Bill.com checkbox.
- Click Supplier to select a supplier.
- Click Save.
Now all documents imported for this supplier automatically publish and create transactions in BILL.
All done! You’ve published your documents to BILL.